Education Hub Registration Help
A. Create a new personal email account (gmail, yahoo etc) or, if you have another personal email account, you can proceed to B: Accessing Education Hub.
- Go to https://signup.live.com/signup
- On the Sign In page, click the hyperlink that says Create one!
- Enter your personal email address along with your preferred password and hit Next. A verification email with be sent to your email address. (Note: Please check your spam or junk folders as the email might land to those folders)
- Enter the code provided to verify your email address.
B. Accessing Education Hub.
- Go to https://azureforeducation.microsoft.com/devtools
- Click on the blue "Sign in" button.
- Enter your personal email account (gmail,yahoo, hotmail account etc)
- It will direct you to the verification window.
- Choose the "School-email address verification method". Enter your school-provided email address (mylambton.ca)
- Check the ‘Tick box’ to agree to the subscription agreement, offer details, Azure Dev Tools for Teaching agreement and privacy statement. Note: Clicking on the verification link will direct you to Azure Portal, sign in with your personal email account and then select Personal Account option. Enter your account password.
- Click on the Software hyperlink and check if you have access to 118 software titles